Scheduling An Appointment
At Dream Team Prosthetics LLC we are happy to offer complimentary consultations and evaluations with no obligation. To ensure that we can meet with you in a timely manner, we ask that you schedule an appointment in advance. Our first priority is you and your care, and we want to allow sufficient time for your appointment in order to provide you with the information you need. Thank you for the opportunity for our team to provide you with exceptional prosthetic care. Please follow the link below to fill out our online patient information request form.
We are always in the process of adding pay sources. Please contact us for the latest insurance providers that we are able to accept. Currently, we are able to accept the following pay sources for prosthetic treatment. However, each policy contains different levels of coverage so we will need to research your exact policy to determine the specific coverage details:
Medicaid -OHCA - SoonerCare
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
VA (combat wounded service members)
Needed for your First Appointment
In order to begin the process of providing you with a prosthetic device, we require a referral from your primary care physician, referring physician and a written prescription for your first visit.
If you are a new patient or if it has been more than a year since your last appointment, we are required to gather the required medical information from you. Please bring the following items with you for your appointment:
- Current insurance card with the policyholders name and address.
- Physician’s prescription and referral for medical services.
- For Worker’s Compensation cases, we will need your case manager contact information, workers comp case number and DOI.
- For current prosthetic users, please bring your device with you even if it is not functional.
- We will need your personal contact information, name, address, date of birth, social security number and other information.
Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions about the process and we will be happy to provide you with any information you may need. We look forward to working with you.
Our facility is located at 7111 Nix Drive, Duncan, Oklahoma 73533